"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He gained a minor victory, opened his eyes, and forced himself to look again.
- The Foundation itself is only a minor victory, since it wasn't meant to stop your variety of crisis.
- It was only a minor victory, and one he would probably regret later.
- The major saw his chance to score another minor victory.
- Tickets were again an issue, but the second round resulted in a minor victory.
- But even Microsoft recognized that this was a minor victory.
- Toilet paper had been a minor victory of planning, he thought.
- The friends could hardly be pleased with the minor victory.
- The day had seemingly yielded a minor victory in a very long war.
- In the face of all this, smokers have won a few minor victories.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.