"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The College also has a selection of major and minor sports.
- Cricket is a minor sport in the country, and the national team hasn't played since 1999.
- The so-called minor sports are very important to participating students.
- Later that fall, the University recognized lacrosse as a "minor sport."
- Rugby union in the Netherlands is a minor but growing sport.
- A raft of minor sports have also been recognised at the college for well over a century in many cases.
- The two schools have picked up on what is normally a minor sport.
- "We could have started with minor sports, but no one would have paid notice."
- The stadium is currently used for university, minor and intramural sports.
- Rugby union in Mexico is a minor but growing sport.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.