"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other than that relatively minor infraction, he has not been the subject of significant press attention.
- But those episodes of rule breaking had been minor infractions.
- I've seen cultures where hands get cut off for minor infractions.
- They both knew that employees of member firms weren't supposed to trade, but it was a minor infraction, Peter said.
- Two people were arrested for minor infractions, and the police soon surrounded the plant.
- Only 13 of 28 cities even responded, and two said they had uncovered minor infractions.
- What's really troubling is that Harris has had to step down for such a minor infraction.
- Had he been in trouble with the law over traffic violations or other minor infractions?
- But teams don't sit their best player for a minor infraction.
- It was a minor infraction, but I am within my rights.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.