"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And what if - the worst possibility this, but real enough - they were involved in some minor accident.
- "I had a minor accident or two while looking for our livestock."
- This may explain, for example, the common experience many have after a minor accident.
- One day, after a minor accident, she meets a boy on the roof of the hospital.
- I knew that somehow she'd call if she had a minor accident.
- "There is no such thing as a minor accident on a submarine."
- Yet how, you might wonder, can even a minor accident be considered good luck?
- A month later, he was involved in a minor accident outside a convenience store.
- A few days ago, a friend met with a minor accident.
- To get a better understanding of the risks, the manager also asked staff to report any accident, however minor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.