"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Beethoven's last sonata, the C minor, sounded more composed but still pushed dangerously hard.
- The piece is not as passionate as the Nocturne in C minor.
- Sonata for violin and piano in C minor, op.
- It is in the key of C sharp minor.
- The first mode or scale is quite simply the C harmonic minor.
- That C sharp minor, written 134 years before the Shostakovich, will still seem the most radically innovative work on the program.
- The song is written in the key of C minor with a moderate dance groove of 128 beats per minute.
- The movement begins in C minor with an agitated theme played only by the piano.
- The slow movements - in the C minor, for example - have a dignity that is both simple and far-reaching.
- In the sixth bar a modulation from C minor to E flat occurs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.