"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Very minor damage that seemed to clear up rather soon.
- He had very minor damage and continued the race from there.
- Only minor damage was reported, with several trees and power lines brought down.
- There was only minor damage to property, however, and no loss of life.
- There was only minor damage in the town, and no casualties.
- The fire caused only minor damage to the existing building.
- On October 15, 2008, a small fire caused minor damage to the sign.
- There were no reports of injuries and only minor damage.
- We must, I am afraid, accept minor damage to the town.
- His car had minor damage, and he was able to drive it back to pit road.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.