"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or would be more than a minor inconvenience at worst.
- After what we've been through, we can stand a few minor inconveniences.
- Until it becomes more than a minor inconvenience to be late.
- Waiting hours to see the show seemed a minor inconvenience.
- Still, to many who care about green building, the minor inconvenience is worth it.
- To him, the relative lack of services is a minor inconvenience.
- It seemed such a minor inconvenience compared with the rest of his problems.
- The two year ban which he received has been no more than a minor inconvenience to him.
- At the cost of some minor inconvenience we could have traveled together.
- The changes created minor inconveniences for staff and other areas of the school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.