"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each of the 26 major league teams is required to support at least four minor league affiliates, and many have six or more.
- Major leaguers have 72 hours to report to a minor league affiliate.
- For the next three years, he split his time between the North Stars and their minor league affiliates.
- Lorenz has been very effective for the Islanders' minor league affiliate this season.
- These were the Doubleday award winners from each of the team's minor league affiliates.
- The Penguins have two minor league affiliates assigned to their team.
- If no team places a claim the player can be sent to a minor league affiliate.
- He was in the Pirates organization, splitting his time between the majors and their minor league affiliates, through the 1996 season.
- Renney was hoping some players who were with Hartford, the team's top minor league affiliate, would stand out.
- The team was a minor league affiliate of the Washington Senators.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.