"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not even a minor adjustment had been needed for the past three hours.
- He seemed to take this as only a minor adjustment to his world view.
- Minor adjustments to the lake level have been made over the years.
- Still, it was a minor adjustment compared to some of the changes I'd gone through.
- For the third version, in 1939, there were some minor adjustments.
- During his first ten minutes in a chair minor adjustments were always required.
- In 1974 a minor adjustment of the boundaries took place.
- He turned away and made some minor adjustments of his apparatus.
- Minor adjustments to the county boundaries continued through most of the 19th century, however.
- Hence, the best he could do was make a minor adjustment in his opening play.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.