"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And industry officials said the systems held up, with only minor problems.
- Now we just have a couple of minor problems to start with.
- The first came when the group reported what seemed to be rather minor problems at its parts side.
- What if there was a minor problem with the system?
- But here, outside of everything, that seemed a minor problem.
- Of course, as always, certain minor problems continued to develop.
- In both cases, they found only minor problems, it said.
- "Just how do I make that sound like a minor problem?"
- In fact, she told us this caused a minor problem.
- More people came out, not understanding how a minor problem with animals could get this bad.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.