"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was plenty of room for her to lie spread-eagled while Violet got her tongue busy in her crutch.
- They wonder why Polgas lies spread-eagled on the box-car's rear windshield.
- His light had come to rest on a scaly figure, lying motionless and spread-eagled on the floor.
- I saw his body lying spread-eagled on the gangway.
- Her boys lie spread-eagled on tumbled sheets, their flushed skin bathed in the golden luminosity of summer afternoons.
- Worse, he was lying spread-eagled on a grid that hung over this shaft.
- Emban waddled over to the corpse lying spread-eagled on the marble floor.
- I saw Simon Conklin lying spread-eagled across an old striped-blue mattress on the floor.
- On this surface of ice they were lying spread-eagled.
- I closed my eyes, and when I looked again, he was ashore, lying spread-eagled among the boulders.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.