"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In one of them was a body lying roughly stitched in a coarse blanket.
- Lauterecken lies roughly at the halfway point between the two termini and has its own stop on this line.
- Five Dock lies roughly at the foot, or southern end, of the Drummoyne peninsula.
- Rather, it simply lies roughly in the middle in terms of performance and price.
- This unit lies roughly along the reverse flight path of the rocket aimed at Japan.
- Nicosia lies roughly at the center of the island, with a history that can be traced back to the Bronze Age.
- The historical centre lies roughly in the middle of the urban area.
- It lies roughly in the centre of Canada.
- All five planets have orbits lying roughly within Mercury's orbit in our solar system.
- The town of Yeovil lies roughly in the centre of the area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.