"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These children frequently lie or steal and tend to disregard the welfare of others.
- They lie frequently to get their hands on something that isn't theirs or to escape a mess that is.
- Indeed, they frequently lied to the wife about what they were treating her for.
- But the truth frequently lies buried in the paper.
- Jen frequently lies in attempts to get ahead in her professional and personal life, usually with disastrous results.
- The sources of problems at school frequently lie in a child's social life.
- In any event, the true genesis of successful "British" films frequently lies elsewhere; in other media.
- He's lied frequently about his education and military service, and he has a yen for fame.
- Defense lawyers and even some prosecutors in most big cities will say that police officers frequently lie under oath.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.