"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'd always assumed that the police lied routinely in order to arrest criminals, but this?
- Could there be a few more liberals willing to admit that prisoners routinely lie about their treatment?
- Some colleagues lied routinely yet were never punished.
- Long routinely lied about her age and after her death was determined to be eight years older than she had often claimed.
- His characters - the present narrator is no exception - routinely lie, mislead or pretend to be what they are not.
- Beijing routinely lies or breaks its promises about such things.
- Do they routinely lie to customers or are they lied to by supervisors?
- He was able to live an open high life because the press routinely lied for him.
- That's why I routinely lie about personal information when applying for shoppers' discount cards and the like.
- (Though facethejury.com, like many such sites, requires members to be 18, younger teenagers routinely lie about their age.)
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.