"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He didn't want to start lying outright, so he decided on the truth.
- He says she is lying outright about his involvement.
- It was difficult to lie outright, even to a wild Outsider.
- "I know he's your favorite, but I never thought you'd outright lie for him."
- You have to assume your teen isn't going to tell you everything and sometimes may outright lie.
- And if they can't, they'll try to minimize it without lying outright.
- Yet, she couldn't bring herself to lie outright to her brother.
- At first he considered lying outright about the presence of the four Iranian communicators.
- I wasn't lying outright, but I omitted portions of the story.
- When you aren't lying outright, then you're obscuring the truth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.