"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When Prudence told fibs, for the girl was always condemning others who did wrong-and yet here she was lying quite cheerfully!
- "I'm not doing anything different," she cheerfully lied.
- "The king once came to Chutney Canal," Tom lied cheerfully.
- "I don't see why not," she lied cheerfully.
- 'Just somewhat to cleanse the stale humours from the air,' Nevyn said, lying cheerfully.
- "We were worried about you, mistress," Angelina lied cheerfully.
- No, ma'am," he lied cheerfully right to her face, "I'm not laughing at you.
- "I suffer from a sad malady," Markov lied cheerfully.
- "It wasn't particularly important; it just took more time to discuss than we'd expected," the queen lied cheerfully.
- I told Matthew to get under the table," Whittaker cheerfully lied, "but he never did pay a blind bit of attention to sensible suggestions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.