"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "If I was going to do that, security'd be here right now," Nog lied glibly.
- "Brad was at a press conference before picking me up and still had his star pass on," Jill lied glibly.
- "Probably some patriot who resented his treason," I lied glibly.
- "I heard a boy talking about it," he lied glibly.
- "I have taken a new body-slave, a little girl who has not yet been fitted with a collar," she lied glibly.
- "You surely must have mistaken me," he lied glibly.
- "A shell," I lied glibly, not quite knowing why.
- "I thought it might help me haul the root out," Alex lied glibly.
- A pal of mine lived on one,' he glibly lied. '
- "He told me to tell you he'd be right back," Carson lied glibly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.