"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As Mick was opening the third inmate's cell to investigate she was jumped from behind by the two lying in wait.
- I don't know what lies ahead or behind.
- After being greeted by a bodhisattva statue in the entrance, the main building lies behind, styled as a classical Chinese palace.
- A barn lies behind, and shippens below.
- One of Magritte's most common artistic devices was the use of objects to hide what lies behind.
- Never mind what lies behind.
- Her anger had given birth to stubbornness-she was voing to find out what might lie behind.
- Those bridle reins made a perfect screen for whatever might lie behind.
- After all, it is exciting ideas that lie behind at the birth of social change.
- They but dimly represent the great surging feelings and desires which lie behind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.