"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Suddenly she noticed a dress lying on a narrow table halfway down the hall.
- His men were tired, their tools made an awkward load, and the best route through the hills seemed to lie halfway up a steep slope.
- I was lying halfway on my right side, on something lumpy.
- Empson describes a simile that lies halfway between two statements made by the author.
- Moments later, he found his girlfriend, lying halfway on her bed.
- Purple is a modified spectral hue that lies halfway between red and blue.
- On the second floor landing she caught a glimpse of her father's body, lying halfway out of his bedroom doorway.
- Once he startled a small troop of wild goats which were lying on a ledge halfway up the cliff.
- Example: What is the value that lies halfway between the 10 and 100 decades on a logarithmic axis?
- One day in 1972 the lectern was found lying in pieces halfway down the nave of the church.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.