"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Let the corpse of mind lie unburied on the edge of the Great Sea!
- "That is she for whose sake so many of our people lie unburied," said one.
- When thousands lie unburied on the field, when blood runs down to feed the summer trees, does slavery count for much?
- Taste for human flesh may be acquired by the consumption of corpses which have lain unburied.
- There wasn't even the telltale stench of long-dead bodies lying unburied in their chambers.
- And lie unburied on the barren sand!
- It is not fitting that I stand here brawling when my king and my lord lies still unburied.
- "Besides, they'll never hold the dance with the King lying unburied."
- His crew could see anti-tank mines lying unburied on the ground.
- Friendless he died on the field of the slain, where his bones are yet lying unburied!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.