"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I like nothing better than to lie about with a beautiful woman in my arms.
- But there's something I have to lie about to family members.
- It's not the sort of thing one lies about, after all.
- So you've got to ask what else she's lying about.
- The fewer things you need to lie about, the better.
- One, I was shocked and two, because what else did she lie about?
- The only thing Anna hadn't lied about was her looks.
- He gave you one more thing you'll have to lie about.
- That's the sort of thing no one would have a reason to lie about.
- It must be more than a place to lie about in the sun.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.