"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not far away from here lies a poor woman with a little newborn baby.
- It had to lie far beyond the waist of the world.
- Also, I have heard that the being which used to lie far in the north has come south, toward this same place.
- The stable blocks lie further to the east of the main house.
- And I learned that the real deal may lie farther downtown.
- And far beneath it lies a cave No living man has seen.
- Then there are the funds, or their Indian equivalent, which lie far beyond my understanding.
- Its unemployment rate lies far beneath the national and regional average.
- A sun lying far to the south, apparently motionless there?
- The closest I have to a thought of home lies far to the north.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.