"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Under the Dutch, settlement and economic activity was concentrated around sugar plantations lying inland from the coast.
- It lies inland from the coastal townlands of the parish.
- Vera itself lies approximately 10 kilometers inland from the coast, but the municipality extends to the sea shore.
- The sun had sunk below the rim of the hills that lie inland, and they were etched, hard-edged, against the evening sky.
- The rolling uplands lie inland and to the south of the coastal plain.
- It is debated whether or not he was actually referring to the well known Castle Hill that lies inland.
- Since then, the shoreline has receded, and the fort now lies inland.
- Another golf course lies inland, on the outskirts of the village, at Trefloyne.
- In fall, the activities of the region are more traditional and lie inland.
- It was formerly an east-coast harbour but now lies inland.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.