"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Screening or assessment alone, however, does not appear to be as effective as some type of specific intervention.
- It involves both assessment and treatment, using exercises that clinicians use to suggest specific interventions for the particular client.
- But when you start talking about subpopulations screened for specific pharmaceutical interventions, I would be very careful.
- These are: industry specific interventions; institutional support and; outreach.
- It could also commemorate a specific intervention at the origin of the festival.
- Google stated that the change was not the result of specific manual intervention to produce this result.
- Currently, researchers are focused on specific interventions to increase resilience in the family unit, while considering related genetic and environmental factors.
- What we have decided on today is a specific intervention and an answer to the financial crisis.
- So I believe a specific and strong position should be taken after this debate through a specific intervention by Parliament.
- Little research has been done on specific interventions, and it is yet unclear whether self-regulation can truly be taught.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.