"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In this drawing assessment and therapeutic intervention, the patient is asked to draw a road.
- Every child will learn if therapeutic intervention is developed appropriately.
- An individual does not, through conscious decision, therapeutic intervention or any other method, change sexual orientation.
- Like any therapeutic intervention, the use of herbs has its risk.
- Developing therapeutic interventions is inevitably a slow and difficult process.
- They also provide specific and valuable recommendations for therapeutic intervention.
- None of the 52 patients who had therapeutic interventions developed pancreatitis.
- The point then is to recognize the question as a valid therapeutic intervention.
- I feel that medication and therapeutic intervention are the answers to prayers.
- It should be extended to include health services research and access to matched, therapeutic interventions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.