"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The company is state owned, which often lead to political interventions.
- Then left the company because of concerns over political intervention.
- It is a place where elections could not be held without dramatic political or military intervention.
- In recent decades, these three regions have been the focus of political, economic and military interventions by the great powers.
- He did not know about that a political intervention would have happened into the police's work.
- The generals' political intervention never went beyond strong public statements.
- Since 2009, the legal battle has continued, with more information coming out to indicate political intervention.
- This report would provide the information needed to plan appropriate and preventive political interventions.
- In fact both networks were subject to heavy political intervention.
- School boards were created to buffer schools from political intervention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.