"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was dead for only two minutes and brought back by medical intervention.
- Or if some kind of medical intervention will be required.
- What are the real costs and benefits of a medical intervention?
- Of course, there is a time and place for medical interventions.
- Despite intense medical intervention, on 26 June 1984, he died, at the age of 28.
- But someone at the other end of the scale will require serious medical intervention.
- The report also notes that the body showed "no evidence of medical intervention."
- In other words, we don't know how many patients will get better on their own, without any medical or surgical intervention.
- The first is to use data over which nursing and medical intervention have no influence.
- We know that kids who are abused cost more in terms of medical intervention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.