"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The French intervention has been described as one of the first humanitarian interventions.
- The doctrine of humanitarian intervention has status in international law.
- Is there an example of an armed humanitarian intervention that just saved lives?
- But that's not all; humanitarian intervention is also yesterday's problem.
- Is this what anyone really had in mind when they called for 'humanitarian intervention'?
- One need only look at what has happened in the case of Libya and humanitarian intervention.
- Now we are saying that it is simply humanitarian intervention.
- It's obvious its going to happen under the premise of a"humanitarian intervention".
- In the 20th century, America's foreign policy has involved an increasing amount of military and humanitarian intervention around the globe.
- Iraq's position is a far cry from the growing international support for a "right of humanitarian intervention."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.