"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What's more, armed intervention can have a distorting effect once the dictator has gone.
- Is there an example of an armed humanitarian intervention that just saved lives?
- But it looks like a good case for sanctions and maybe even armed intervention to me.
- "That would be the next logical step short of armed intervention," he added.
- The American public appears to have no taste for armed intervention, even by proxy.
- There is always the possibility of a new Soviet armed intervention.
- I supported it as someone who opposed armed intervention in Iraq.
- At the same time, we should avoid irresponsible calls for an international armed intervention against the current tyranny.
- It may come to that soon - a decision on whether to mount armed intervention to pay our bill.
- He seems to have asked for armed intervention to free him to return to his capital.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.