"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After federal intervention, the city decided to offer parents at least two choices.
- "After 17 years of federal intervention, education has not improved."
- Still, he was hopeful that with federal intervention the department would change.
- No federal intervention occurred during the period covered by this report.
- Less well remembered is how Federal intervention in the market led to the lines at the pump.
- But this desire is also driven by fear of further Federal intervention.
- Now, more than three decades later, Navajo leaders here are again calling for federal intervention.
- The industry, needless to say, sees no need for federal intervention.
- Whatever the merits of those complaints, it's not clear why federal intervention is needed in the case.
- In large cities, without massive state or Federal intervention, the condition is not going to change unless the economy turns around very quickly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.