"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The only way this can be stopped is by strong outside intervention, and it's clear that it isn't going to happen."
- What foreign war was won by outside military intervention without commitment of land forces?
- Yes, this crisis could have been avoided, with outside intervention.
- But it is still possible that only outside military intervention will be able to halt their aggression.
- Would you say there was evidence of outside intervention from a more advanced society?
- They fear that this would lead to chaos, with the risk of outside intervention.
- He wants Korea to be left alone, without outside intervention.
- Was it because, at long last, we were totally alone, apart from any threat of outside intervention?
- But without outside intervention, the violence is sure to escalate.
- If there were no outside military intervention, he said, the city of 400,000 residents would probably fall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.