"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After age 3, early intervention and special education programs are provided through the public school system.
- Early intervention is going to be a big part of this effort.
- Early intervention is the best way to help him or her make progress.
- Not everyone believes that California's early intervention is a good thing.
- As the author points out, early intervention and therapy can make a difference.
- Many experts believe society would pay less in the long run if children received appropriate early intervention.
- Intensive early intervention began right away, and has continued to the present.
- The others will need "early intervention" to foster their physical, social or language development.
- Early intervention by social workers is used to prevent further abuse.
- "Early intervention is an extremely important part of the process," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.