"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As they should be, at least when it comes to any sort of western intervention.
- Let's face it, all western intervention in the middle east under Obama's leadership has done is to make a bad situation worse.
- It is hard not to notice the western interventions happening in oil rich countries.
- The idea that the Western intervention is the fault of these attacks in absurd.
- For the next few days Western intervention would be next to impossible.
- The atrocities ultimately prompted Western military intervention to end the conflict.
- That is why, right now, they are crying so shrilly against the possibility of Western intervention.
- The opposite conclusion - that western intervention saved lives - still seems far more convincing.
- The case for Western intervention in Bosnia has become overwhelming.
- I don't agree with Western interventions, unless there is a genocide or ethnic cleansing going on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.