"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At first sight, then, British intervention had ended in humiliation and disaster.
- The battle raged for seven hours and British intervention was late in coming.
- During these actions foreign shipping was also affected, leading to British intervention.
- He made himself available to the Central American leaders for the common defense against the British intervention.
- Throughout the day pleas had been made for British intervention without result.
- Their hopes for French or British intervention had already vanished.
- Shocked by the power of British intervention in the area, he orders his son to learn the foreigners' secret.
- The question then would be British intervention on humanitarian grounds.
- While the British intervention was meant to be short term, it in fact persisted until 1954.
- He was freed by British intervention after enduring torture for two years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.