"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The history of American interventions is littered with such examples.
- It called the resolution an excuse for American military intervention.
- Many here said that, in the absence of American intervention, force was the sole answer.
- Such a change might lead to more American intervention, and the world wants a lot less.
- When it comes to American intervention, the key to winning support is to gain cooperation of other countries.
- British opinion found it a poor substitute for American intervention.
- In the end, he said, peace would come through negotiations, not as a result of American intervention.
- "Global political conditions make a direct American intervention difficult," he said.
- If that majority did not want further American military intervention, then we would have a mandate to leave.
- But the public still had no tolerance for American intervention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.