"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The possibility of Soviet intervention again had been raised, he told them.
- By pushing too hard they could perhaps provoke Soviet intervention.
- He returned to Kabul after the Soviet intervention in 1979.
- After just three days, the commission proposed the possibility of a Soviet military intervention, among other concrete measures.
- The soldiers' departure ended nine years of Soviet military intervention.
- This was the formal beginning of the Soviet intervention in Afghanistan.
- This position would hurt its popularity when it came to power following the Soviet intervention.
- By the time of the Soviet intervention, the officer corps had decreased to 1,100 members.
- Beginning with the Soviet intervention in 1979, successive wars virtually destroyed the nation's education system.
- There is always the possibility of a new Soviet armed intervention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.