"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I saw donkeys hauling overladen carts, donkeys loaded high with boxes and bags on their backs.
- Elsewhere he had walked or run or crawled through dirt or hauled carts and sleds by hand.
- It came from the horse apples generated by hundreds of Spanish ponies that hauled little two-wheeled carts through Cebu, everyone's rear-entrance, open-air, low-cost taxi.
- Hauling carts, hurrying their meat-beasts: fat cow-sized birds, thick and quadruped, scrawny featherless wings stumping as forelegs.
- Karachi, a metropolitan area of 14 million people, is a city of ethnic and social divisions and visual extremes, a place where camels haul enormous carts of cloth past designer boutiques.
- There was no way to haul carts alongside the river itself, of course.
- Shir Ali, the bag carrier for the Finance Ministry, hauled his red and white sack containing 290 million afghanis - $10,700 at current exchange rates - across a busy traffic circle, dodging trucks and horse-drawn carts.
- While animals and persons found footing and traction to be difficult in the loose sands of the dunes, what was most dreaded was the difficulty of hauling loaded wagons or carts through the sand.
- Both breeds were used as working dogs to pull fish nets, with the Greater Newfoundland also being used to haul carts, and other equipment.
- Heavy scents of animals swarmed around the team as they hauled carts overladen with equipment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.