"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Later in her active career she hauled barges on Great Slave Lake.
- Before that I spent some time hauling barges up the Allegheny.
- It is a song about the burlaks who hauled barges a..
- The underground stations are decorated with small, original murals from the 1930's that show life along the canal - everything from mules hauling barges to naked boys diving into the water.
- Some of those were hauling barges, and other barges had been fitted with basic lug-sail rigs.
- Mapes owned the sidewheeler General Jackson which had the contract to haul barges for the D&H Canal Company and he also owned a stage line running from Rondout into the Catskills.
- Upstream, tugs can haul barges as far as the BAM, but this is becoming rare.
- There had been many inclined plane lifts before this one, but none having such complex features, and capable of hauling fully loaded barges still afloat in full tanks.
- On the banks, proud cavalrymen were being forced to use their horses like dray animals to haul barges closer to firm ground.
- While both types also haul barges, the cargo ship also carries cargo on deck.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.