"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1830 it was normal for women and children as young as five and six to haul trucks full of coal to the surface of the coal pits.
- A former landing craft that once hauled trucks and tanks for the Navy arrived a few minutes past 1 p.m. on Friday, its fourth touchdown that day.
- For the duration of World War II, he hauled tanks, trucks and other heavy equipment for the Army in the southwestern Pacific arena.
- CNG and LNG can be used on site to power hauling trucks or equipment or sold commercially.
- The city government had bulldozed most of it and hauled it away in dozens of dump trucks.
- A ferry from Cape Cod, which also hauls a few cars and trucks, carries thousands to the island each summer day.
- At heart the Cape May-Lewes Ferry is nothing more than a glorified bus capable of hauling 100 cars and trucks and about 1,000 people from point A to point B in 70 minutes.
- Mayoral appointee and Assistant Public Service Director Gust Ghanam is the subject of a 2012 Federal grand jury investigation into allegations of improprieties in bidding for waste hauling trucks and parts.
- While in Michigan, he obtained a license to haul trucks with hazardous material.
- After the wreckage was photographed in situ, the army hauled it away on flatbed trucks to the base, where it is presently secured.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.