"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My maternal grandfather strained his heart hauling guns up the face of the Maltese cliffs.
- Four men were left behind with each of the dozen boats which were later to go on to Portobelo; the rest hauled guns, carried powder, staggered under panniers of shot, or looked after gear ranging from halberds to pistols.
- The German field tractors could haul rubber-tired, six-inch guns up rough hillsides at forty miles per hour to bring close artillery support right up behind the tanks.
- This train could only accommodate a few hundred troops at the most and was inadequate for hauling heavy guns and their ammunition.
- Also evacuated wounded personnel and flew missions behind enemy lines in Italy and the Balkans to haul guns, ammunition, food, clothing, medical supplies, and other materials to the partisans and to drop propaganda leaflets.
- The second tower, Notvik, was also lost on 15 August 1854 after British hauled heavy naval guns to a hill opposite to the tower.
- Together they rob an 18 wheeler, secretly hauling guns and equipment under the guise of a cheese truck.
- In November 1958 the aircraft was seized in Florida by US Treasury agents when it was hauling guns to Fidel Castro.
- During the night, the Americans hauled mountain guns to the crater's edge with block and tackle.
- For 12 months I hauled your ammunition and guns, your concrete barriers and your charred Humvees that no thickness of back story could armor for the flesh within.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.