"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took a big hit, but we got to him early.
- The most important thing is to try to get what we got early in the year from him.
- I don't like to get up early in the morning and have to do anything, either.
- Maybe he wasn't used to getting up early in the morning.
- Now you have to get up early to hear and see him, too.
- Getting up early in the morning does not a man make.
- But we got up early in the morning to see.
- I'm going to get out of bed earlier so I could be here on time.
- He said he'd try to get home early for dinner.
- Of course there's also the getting up early, working hard, and playing well with others.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.