"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have to get back to the show right away.
- I need to get on to the next shot right away.
- He would just love to see me trying to get away.
- We'd need at least four or five hours to get away.
- Want to get away in the next couple of weeks, but not sure where to go?
- I couldn't have told you what they got away with.
- If he knows nothing, they can let him get away.
- Maybe she was trying to make up for the two who got away.
- But they both moved quickly to keep him from getting away.
- When the time came, she would get away without George.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.