"finish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of the lower group it was Papatoetoe who finished top.
- In the season 1931-32 it accomplished to finish top of the league which was the major achievement until then.
- Indeed, the London club have not finished top of the league since the playoffs began.
- It was the first time the Devils had finished top of the table in a history that stretches back to 1918.
- The team that finished top of the table were seeded directly to the final.
- The team again finished top of their group, beating the Netherlands on the way.
- The team who finished top of the table was deemed the winner.
- It was the first time a team that did not finish top of the league won the Championship.
- The team finished top of the medal table for the discipline.
- This proved to be a successful season for the Falcons, who finished top of the conference with a 9-1 record.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.