"finish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He stared at me for long enough to finish his cigarette.
- I had finished my cigarette, and now reached for another.
- She finished her cigarette and lay down on the bed, turning off the light.
- But the view from the porch held him back, and he finished his cigarette there.
- He finished his cigarette while the old women tended to her oil and water.
- Smiling a little, he leaned back against the rock and finished his cigarette.
- I had barely finished my cigarette when Mason came in.
- They lay there, not moving, until he finished his cigarette.
- If, by the time you've finished your cigarette, nothing has happened, you can be sure he's not around, won't show up any more tonight.
- He finished his last cigarette, and that made him nervous.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.