"finish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When she finished eighth grade, her parents took her out of school.
- I was 6 years old and had finished first grade when Apollo 11 landed on the moon.
- Those who finish eighth grade can also attend if they are unable to get into Riverside.
- The entry age was changed to 11 or 10- if a boy had finished fifth grade.
- By the time students finish 8th grade, they have completed freshman math, science, and English.
- You'll never finish first grade if you stay out sick all the time.
- In the 1937-1938 year only 127,100 finished seventh grade, and only 36,400 of these students were from rural areas.
- Young stopped going to school after he finished 6th grade.
- He is a confident and relaxed boy who just finished seventh grade as one of the youngest in his class.
- "He never finished eighth grade and would be very happy to know that his efforts might help other children to complete their education," she wrote.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.