"finish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He finished first in 4 hours 21 minutes 47 seconds.
- The rest of the group would finish just a few seconds after the two.
- They both finished in the same time, 5 hours 41 minutes 3 seconds, a fast 19 miles an hour.
- They set the race record that year by finishing in 7 hours 10 minutes 24 seconds.
- The next summer, they averaged more than 27,000 fans a game and finished a close second.
- He finished more than five seconds behind the winner, at 4:54.23.
- The fifth place team finished 25 seconds over the ideal time.
- Carlin, running as an independent, finished a very close second.
- He missed the selections the next day, however, and finished 57 seconds behind the leaders.
- He finished 17 seconds outside the record and was cheered off the track.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.