"finish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They only finished three points behind champions Celtic in 1909.
- They managed to then finish one place and two points above the re-election zone in 1978-79.
- He finished three points behind brother Doug, who won the scoring title.
- The club finished in sixth place, just four points short of promotion.
- They then finished four place and three points above the drop in 1982-83.
- In their first season they finished 2nd, just 2 points off the top slot and only promotion place.
- They built on this to finish five points ahead of Liverpool.
- They also came close the following season, finishing third, four points from the top of the league.
- They finished only 4 places and 6 points off the play-offs.
- The Chicago 49ers finished 9 points below the league record for a single quarter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.