"difficulty" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I'm not accustomed to calling in some mere man to help me solve my difficulties.
- Too many too easily turn to divorce to solve their difficulties of conflict.
- Voice teachers call it the passaggio and make a living from trying to solve its difficulties.
- "Suicide does not appear to me to be a creative way of solving your difficulties."
- The money was useful, of course, but it could not solve my difficulties.
- Squashing you like a bug would solve my difficulties quite nicely.
- As it is, this new crisis they're having to face might be the thing to push them towards solving their difficulties.
- In fact, I think it's an excellent way of solving all our difficulties.
- To do that there may be times when we need to put trust in a professional to help solve our difficulties.
- The reorganization didn't solve the company's financial difficulties, however.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.