"difficulty" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This kind of evidence, also, can pose difficulties for both sides.
- The issue of how to remember the Serbian dead has posed particular difficulties.
- This is one of the difficulties posed by the evidence available to the modern historian.
- Issues other than the central question of conservation measures are posing greater difficulty.
- The stands some new Democratic senators take could pose difficulties for their own party.
- Moving along a narrow surface poses special difficulties to animals.
- With security being what it is, this poses certain difficulties.
- Also, there is the difficulty posed by changes in female fashions.
- The provincial series posed little difficulty for Kerry again in 1926.
- In addition to the difficulties posed by the high cost of office space, some companies have said they are having trouble finding suitable employees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.