"difficulty" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We have prepared the following travel tips to help you avoid serious difficulties during your time abroad.
- To avoid difficulties, our agent took all of the man's personal belongings, making it look as if the fellow had run off on his own.
- But you have a new sail plan to allow us to avoid such difficulties?
- But even then, the Federal regulators were too late to avoid further difficulties.
- To avoid difficulties it is always us who do it.
- But, she said, the children are screened to try to avoid difficulties.
- "I feel it's the only way to avoid further ill feelings and difficulties on my account."
- They usually remain silent about their daily problems in order to avoid difficulties.
- One way some companies have tried to avoid difficulties is by varying their Web sites.
- Check the most up-to-date information before you go to avoid difficulties.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.